Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Arghhhhhh!!!

This sofa and chair set has been fun and challenging. At this point I just want to be done! I have to be done by this weekend to try to get it on consignment somewhere. I have a lot on my plate right now which I'm sure you working moms know what I mean! My oldest daughter made the homecoming court and that's great but now we have to find a dress, make two signs, find me something to where and have her dad's suit altered (he he) and on and on. In the two weeks before that we have family coming in on two different weekends ,  a baby shower at my house, two cheer competitions for my youngest and two band competitions for my oldest. I'm tired already! Not to mention Friday night football, tumbling class, work and normal everyday life. AND... I'm not done with this couch!!!!!! I bought another drop cloth, this one is the same manufacturer as the other. The only prob is I may have washed and bleached one too many times? What do you think? I think I'm going for it in the am and I'm not gonna stop 'til it's done! This means ONE more drop cloth, ONE more wash and bleach.....wish me luck!

Can you tell the end cushion cuts are lighter?

1 comment:

  1. A little bit lighter but it doenst matter , the tufting is just AMAZING...You are a professional girl..loved it
    P.S: I never knew that I can find drop cloth at Lowes thx to you now I can find this pretty fabric
    Rasha @ My Champagne Taste

    ReplyDelete