Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pom poms and potatoes

Sounds crazy huh? Well that's what my life is right now. I have told you before...ball games, cheer and band competitions, family in town, baby showers at my house, homecoming with a queen candidate, clothes, cap and gown, senior pics, service projects, presents, cheer shirts, homecoming shirts, homecoming cookies, extra work hours and meetings...just to name a few. 
 In my spare time I have been making tissue poms! Both for the baby shower and for the homecoming parade. These are so easy and cheap! Just check out Martha Stewart to get the tutorial. EASY! I even cut some of my tissues in half for the smaller version on the homecoming parade sign.

The baby shower poms are all sizes and so cute! I would definitely put them in my nursery!


Wondering about the potatoes? Well my garden/yard is my passion. (I seem to have many) I just haven't been out there much lately. But today on my yard tour I discovered the potatoes in one of my pots had enough to harvest! If you have not had fresh dug potatoes you are missin' out! They are crunchy like an apple and so good roasted with olive oil and Cavendars. 

More on my yard later.

No comments:

Post a Comment